- Canon EOS 550D Digital SLR – I have used this for all my photos so far. It is easy to handle, not too bulky, and takes good-quality photographs.
- EFS-18-55mm – A wide-angle to mid telephoto zoom lens for digital single-lens reflex cameras with an EF-S lens mount. The field of view has a 35 mm equivalent focal length of 28.8-88mm, and it is a standard kit lens on Canon’s consumer APS-C DSLRs.
- EFS-55-250mm – Advertised by Canon as providing four-stop image stabilization. Additionally, it has a high maximum magnification ratio for a non-macro lens.
- EF-50mm f/1.8 II – Offers a very shallow depth of field which is beneficial for isolating subjects against a blurred background (bokeh).
- 32gb Memory Card
- Standard Tripod
- Magic Lantern – A free firmware addon for Canon EOS DSLR cameras that adds a host of features to assist photographers and videographers
- Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud – The industry standard for digital image processing and editing, Photoshop delivers a comprehensive package of professional retouching tools, and is packed with powerful editing features designed to inspire.